Choosing a Virtual Assistant.
If you are new to Virtual Assistants but want to take advantage of the expertise outside your country and it’s cost effective model then here are some things you want to consider.
- Is your project a once off or ongoing. We find that if your project is a once off then you can find some great talent on websites such as www.elance.com or www.freelance.com.au There is a large amount of highly qualified people on these websites. You do need to do your homework with some of the people that reply. Personally I have had to filter and interview many who have been very under qualified.
- Beware of price. Type in “Virtual Assistant” into Google and you will see ads promising $5/hour etc. If you are after an asset to your business AVOID these people. You get what you pay for. You are better off paying double and getting someone half the time. You will not even have to pay double. Most virtual assistants work on a tier system. We now only employ Tier3 and above. Why? We have tried the cheaper option but our clients opt out rate is very high. There is no value. Pay the extra few dollars and hour and enjoy.
- If you are in a specific industry try to find someone with related knowledge to that industry. East West Enterprises always looks for this. We have Virtual Assistants who have worked for Trades people, Real estate Agents, Mortgage Brokers, Business Coaches, Personal Trainers etc. They have great understanding.
These are just some basic tips to help you find a Virtual Asset
Gift bröllop 2017 är varje kvinna måste bära, så bröllop stil är mycket viktigt att välja 2017 mode spets Bröllopsklänningar 2017 online, så du gör mest Bröllopsklänningar
If I asked you does it take time to build a business from scratch? Does it take time to train your team to help operate your business? I dare say most of you would say YES. If you have found a way where you have eliminated time to build your business and train your team please let us know. You will have many admired followers. It is the same with a Virtual Assistant (VA). Many business owners start a V.A. thinking they know their business and will just start working doing everything the correct way. This mind set will lead to failure and result into a negative feeling towards Virtual employees and outsourcing.
When starting a Virtual Assistant you need to have a simple plan and TIME. Every industry is different but this is our recommendation:
- Spend 7 days with a notebook in your pocket and every time you complete a task write it down. e.g. Setting appointments, replying to emails, data entry, social media, newsletters etc.
- Spend 1 hour writing down everything you should be doing that you don’t. Updating profiles, researching current trends, updating your website blog etc
- Start your V.A. and spend 1 or 2 hours a day discussing each task in the first week. Also make sure you spend time discussing the back ground of the company, Goals, Culture and your OUTCOMES. Outcomes are very important as your V.A. will know what is expected from them.
Spending this time doing the above will save you time and money in the long run. The OUTCOME you receive is a valued employee that will be very valuable and grateful for the opportunity.
Enjoy the world of Virtual Employees.
Enkla balklänning designer länder har inletts för att stämpla temat kreativ design, ta med fräscha och livliga färger av lycka. Tillverkning tryckt klänning, vare sig i färg, mönster, blommor andel, sömnad och tyg, behöver du stor omsorg för att noggrant matcha för att skapa en viss Balen klänningar,