Hiring a Virtual Assistant
- Treating your Virtual Assistant as though they are not in the office. You cannot see your VA unless you are on video skype so it is very easy to just ignore them and not to talk to them. Treat your VA as though they are in the office beside you. Build them into the culture of your business and TRAIN them as though they were in the office with you.
- Think your Virtual Assistant already know’s what to do. If you are thinking you can hire someone that already knows what to do you are wasting your time. I have had VA’s that have had great experience but do not know the way I do things. It is just like if you hired someone from your competitor, they still need to know how you conduct business.
- Getting a cheap Virtual Assistant. Yes they can be very cost effective, but you get what you pay for. The minimum I pay is $9.50 and hour. I have tried and wasted money with lower levels and they have never lasted longer than a week. By all means give it a go but we have a ranking system and now if they are not at a least Tier 3 we do not hire. The levels are Tier 1-5 with 1 being low skilled and 5 being fantastic.
- No Planning, No Schedule, No, Task. I actually find this bit very enjoyable. I list all the tasks I need to do for the day or week and allocate them. “Delegation.” I set a plan and my VA’s have already been trained how to do most of these. I then get emails through the day when each has been completed. THIS IS WHY I HAVE VA’s. My customers are happy as they always have communication and my work life is organised.
- All in One Solution. Want your VA to knock up a website, do you cash flow statement, cold call, make sales. This is not going to happen. Find a VA that you need or that you are replacing another staff member with, don’t assume your VA can do all tasks, they are specialised in area’s and need to be optimised for the skill set they have.
- Dispensable. Virtual Assistants are human beings like you and me. I fly over 2 times a year and see their families and have a great time. I have a responsibility as a business owner to look after my employees and my Virtual Assistants are no different. Start talking to them and you will know what I mean.
Dans une soirée, les vêtements formels ainsi que les ensembles sont trop raides pour que la personnalité unique des femmes soit reflétée, tandis qu’une robe de soirée courte vous rendra la femme la plus éclatante et charmante à la soirée. Raffinée, Robe De Soirée Courte.