In the words of Lee Kuan Yew, Singapore’s founding father and former Prime Minister, who transformed Singapore from a third to a first world country, “If you deprive yourself of outsourcing and your competitors do not, you’re putting yourself out of business.”
Outsourcing began as a way of cutting costs for big businesses, but it’s evolved in a way that now makes it accessible to small and medium sized businesses to help them reduce costs and improve efficiencies too. It also improves your life by freeing you up from tedious tasks so you have more time to spend doing what truly matters: To live, breathe and enjoy every moment.
EastWest Enterprises was established by 2 Aussie’s in 2010 to recruit and connect qualified professionals in the Philippines with small and medium sized businesses in Australia and New Zealand. We’re your connection to your workforce in the Philippines, at a fraction of the cost.
Your virtual staff in the Philippines are 100% dedicated to you and have their own specialised skills … ready for you to train in your specific office procedures and tasks. They are passionate and determined to give better results.
As we mentioned in a previous article, ‘How can Virtual Assistants help boost my Business?’, “The advantage of hiring office-based virtual assistants like EastWest Enterprises is that you don’t have to worry about management, HR related issues, sick leave, tech support and other office related concerns, because we’ll do it for you. You can focus more on the most important things in your business, or in your life, like spending more family time while someone is doing the tedious tasks for you.
Office-based VAs at EastWest Enterprises are supplied with everything they need to be productive, such as a computer with 2 screens, high speed internet, A-class offices, computer chair, desk and full technical support in case there is a computer issue that needs to be resolved.”
Here are some general task you can outsource:
- Calendar Management
- Hotel and Flight Booking
- Email Management/Filtering
- Setting up Autoresponders (Aweber, Mailchimp)
- Booking appointments
- Database building
- Research on certain topics for blog posts, newsletters or others
- Following up with clients/customers
- Receptionist duties (answering occasional calls)
- Taking down minutes of meetings
- File Management (organizing files using Dropbox etc)
- Personal errands that can be done online
- Transcription (transcribing voicemail, video, audio, podcasts etc.)
- Creating basic reports (reports on weekly tasks, deliverables, sales)
- Preparing Powerpoint presentations
- Liaison between you and other team members
- Set-up Social Media Accounts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube)
- Publish posts on your Blog (content you provided)
- Filter and reply to comments on your blog
- Answering support tickets
- Blog commenting (to increase links to your site)
- Participating in discussion forums or message boards (more promotion!)
For more information, visit www.eastwestenterprises.com.au or call 1300 857 731 today.